Visit of the School for the Blind, which is being built by the First Lady’s Office.
First Lady Zinash Tayachew visits a boarding school for the construction of her office.
The office, which will be built at a cost of 400 million birr, will be able to accommodate 320 blind people.
Construction of the boarding school began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in the next seven months.
The school to be built in the Kaliti area of Addis Ababa covers an area of 3.3 hectares.
First Lady Zinash Tayachew consulted with experts on issues that could help complete the construction process on time.
The boarding school is complete with an administration building, teachers’ quarters, student dormitories, guest rooms, a library, a dining hall and a computer lab.
All those who wish to participate in the 6th General Election in Benishangul-Gumuz.
The National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) has held its 6th general election and is preparing to hold elections in the remaining constituencies of Benishagul-Gumuz in December. Accordingly, it wants to recruit election officials working in polling stations in the region. Therefore
– Living in the Benishangul Gumuz region
– You want to serve your country neutrally as an election official
– No party membership, you have never worked at the lower levels of government
– You have never been involved in any previous election activities other than the Sidama referendum and the 6th national election.
– Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience