Addis Ababa: June 30, 2014 (FBC) The Ethiopian Electric Service (EES) has announced that power supply will be cut off in some parts of Addis Ababa on Thursday and in the coming days.
Thursday, June 24, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• From Golagol to Megenagna, Revenue, St. Gabriel Hospital, Shala Park, Bole Health Center, Megenagna Parts and their surroundings;
On the same day, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Afincho Ber, Fourth Police Station, Giorgis Church, Garden of Tera, Anwar Mosque, Raguel Church, Dejach Wube neighborhood, Merkato and surrounding areas;
Similarly, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
• At Genet Hotel, Orbis, OU, Chorana Gas, Mexico Region, Legehar, Gion, National Hotel, Estefanos, Salkost, Ministry of Justice, Stadium, Kazanchis Partial, Women’s Square, Abure, Meles Foundation, Anderase Condominium, Gotera, Gotera, At Cherkos Church and its surroundings,
Friday, June 25, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• In Summit, Flintstone, Wargie, Summit Soft and their surroundings,
Also, on Saturday, June 26, 2013, from 2 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Senga Tera, Tewodros Square, Commercial Printing House, Piazza, Extra Hotel, Tekle-Haymanot Hospital, Hagbes, Addis Ababa, Paulus Hospital, Motra Hotel, Salt Porch, Merkato to 7th and its environs.
On the same day, from 2 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• D-Africa Hotel, Black Lion Hospital, Tekle-Haymanot Church, Goma Savings, Legehar, Tele Bar, Ras Hotel, Ambassador, Sheraton, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commerce, Fana, Post Office, Black Lion and their environs;
Also, on Sunday, June 27, 2013, from 2 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• In Weibla Mariam, Anfo, Augusta, Olive Quarter, Olive Condominium, Mobil, Russian Camp, Tzena Hospital, Corruption Quarter, Air Health, Sami Cafe Behind, Tabot Dormitory, Engineer Quarter and their surroundings.
On the same day, from 2 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• At Genet Hotel, Orbis, OU, Chorana Gas, Mexico, African Union, Machare, Carl Square, Mexico, Tobacco Monopoly, Grass House, Tele, Behind the Power Club, D Africa Hotel, Black Lion Hospital, Tekle Haymanot Church , Tire savings and their surroundings,
Therefore, according to the organization’s information, customers have already been asked to make the necessary preparations as the power supply will be cut off in the middle of the day.