New Ethiopian movie trailer and Martha Goytom

This is prepared by dallol entertainment.

The Hachalu Hundesa 2022 Award will be held on June 22.

The Hachalu Hundesa Music Awards 2022 will be held on June 22, 2014 at the Ilile International Hotel, Hachalu Hundesa Foundation announced.

The Hachalu Hundesa Award will be held annually on June 22, the year Hachalu passed away, the Foundation said in a press statement today.

This year’s award focuses on Afan Oromo music. The artist said that Afan Oromo music performed from the day of his death to March 22, 2014 will be presented.

He further added that the foundation plans to include works of art in other languages ​​in the competition.

The competition will be held in ten categories: The Music of the Year, Music Video of the Year, Music and Poetry of the Year, Composer of the Year, Cinematographer of the Year and Young Male and Female Singers of the Year are in the category.

Selected performances in these sectors will be reviewed by 70 percent of judges and the remaining 30 percent by popular vote, the statement said.

Hachalu Hundesa Foundation was established on June 10, 2013 by the artist’s family. It focuses on supporting and promoting works of art as well as assisting vulnerable communities in various economic and social contexts.

Source: New Morning

Visit the pages below to get the latest YouTube news and programs. Become a Family. Thank you for being with us.

Written by Editor


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Veronica Adane – Kurfya – New Ethiopian music 2022

‘Music is my freedom’ singer Hewan