Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has appointed senior government officials.
Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed today re-appointed Teferi Fikre as head of the Prime Minister’s Office and Minister of Cabinet Affairs.
He has given the following positions to four senior positions:
- Adam Farah – Chief Coordinator of the Center for Coordination of Democracy Building with the title of Minister
- Mr. Tesfaye Belgium – Government Representative in the House of Representatives with the title of Minister
- Dr. Sileshi Bekele – Chief Negotiator and Advisor on Cross boarder River Rivers and Renaissance Dam
- Dr. Legesse Tulu – Head of Government Communication Service with the title of Minister
in addition –
- Dr. Mercy Debebe – President of the African Leadership Excellence Academy;
- Ato Fesseha Yitagesu – CEO of Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation;
According to information received from the Prime Minister’s Office, Abdurahman Rube has been appointed as the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation.